Sunday, November 4, 2012

Twenty Five Days of Gratitude: Grace

Today I am very grateful for grace.

My household is at odds today. And not to be a girl about it but I'm gonna be, PMS strikes as well.
 I can never tell on these days if I am overexaggeratting or correct in how I feel?

Back to grace, I am grateful for it because I can be a real self-righteous B.
But, sometimes I don't relate to or agree with anyone who lives here.
PMS?
Prob.

These are the days I feel real isolated. And I know that I am wrong to think everyone else is wrong.
I am wrong to say mean, drastic things.
Going to a hotel overnight with Ivy isn't the answer.

Things are petty and dumb.

Thankfully, grace is with me. Gratefully I will realize how ridiculous my thoughts are and how blessed I am to know about grace.
I will be sorry.
That will feel better.
I already kind of am.
But kind of not.
You know?

Pride and annoyances and anxiety and control sure do get in the way of joy.

I am not sure about you ladies, but PMS really blurs the lines. Makes me feel like a crazy woman. 
Makes me really mad at most people, places and things.   

So, this was a super honest post.
A bit nitty gritty.

Grateful for grace. Real grateful. 

PS. We went to Orange Leaf and things got better.

    





  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment