Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Freakless

Hey people, my peeps. It's about to get real thankful in this place. I could use a lot of looking onward, upward, and to the sky. The sun, the moon, the stars. The big space full of love.

October sucked the big one. November will not.

Obviously Thanksgiving is approaching. The holiday season always inspires me. Warms me. Makes me remember the good stuff. How bout I write about it. And how bout I stop whining over in this house, girl. Lets get some gratitude goin. This is gonna be good.

Twenty Five Days of Gratitude begins tomorrow. In the meanwhile, how do you like lists? I love'em. And I like reading your lists and your lists and their lists.

This month I have decided that I won't freak.

But...

I will indulge in all things fall. I will exercise my creativity by painting and putting together. I will play with my daughter. I will body pump it up. I will shop for gifts leisurely. I will blog. I will rest when I can't do more. I will be productive when I can. I will watch TV less and read more. I will enjoy Moonbugs and a bit of volunteering. I will celebrate birthdays and Thanksgiving with sweet family. I won't stress about any of it.



Happy Freakless November!




No comments:

Post a Comment