Sunday, July 1, 2012

There goes the sun...

So, since I decided to start this thang, I told myself I would journal more.  And more means start journaling.  Again.  And I will.

But this day has been FULL-OF-IT.  So, the journaling has begun. Right here.

Are you ever a bad human?  Like, a total jerk to your husband, an impatient mother, and a circular stepping fool?  I was today.  And I didn't enjoy much of myself. 

Nonetheless, nice things happened.  My sweet husband is usually full of grace when I am full of craze.  My little lady, well, she is little.  And that makes me feel bad.  She always returns my ridiculous behavior with love.  Much to be said for these children.  Much to learn from.


This extended kindness and grace was not deserved. When I received it, I found my way back to an inspired and sorry state. I appreciated that.  And I moved on.  I apologized to my 20 month old (I believe in that) and my husband.  And then realized more gross things about myself.  Gossip and anger and lack of appreciation.  Blah.  It has been one of those days.

So, a glad Sunday to you.  At least this evening self-awareness and the ability to accomplish a teeense have arrived.  Husband across from me, a vodka and T, art projects spread about - a good way for the sun to go down.


  
                Oh, and tonight I will go to bed at a decent time.  Lack of sleep kills the family.

                                                                            XO

                                                                                                           




No comments:

Post a Comment