Saturday, July 14, 2012

Tick, Tick, Tick.

Stay-at-home-mom SLASH small business owner.  My two mostofthetime descriptions.   I am working on not wanting to pull the hair out of my head because I am a perfectionist.  Did you hear, I am working on that?  Gotta keep those hairs.

My little girl is most of my hard work.  I need patience for the messes-five meals a day-playtime-ready for a tantrum  mom job.  The one that takes energy from me.  Depletion.  Much more than 40 hours per week.  Heard it before - it's worth it.


I also run a small art business called Moonbugs which  focuses on fun experiences for children.  Usually two hour sessions full of paint, random objects or canvas, maybe some sculpture, and always a snack.  This job takes my creative side which can become sleepy due to my little lady job.  I get about 6-8 hours of week to use my Moonbug brain and the rest is hosting classes.  I love it, but I wish I had more time.

And then there are house projects I want to accomplish.  You home bloggers with children, how do you get things done so streamline and so soon?  I want your magic wand!

And what about art for myself.  I use to have time, time, time for this.  I miss it.  And I fear I am rusty.

Don't even get me started on yard work.  Not my favorite thing.  I still want wildflowers and tomatoes.



I try to figure out time all of the time.  It is tricky.  My mother is good at letting housework go.  My grandmother as well.  Both big on human interaction and people first.  I would say my heart agrees.  But, there is much to be done.  Always.



A time for everything, I suppose.  Be in the moment.  That truthful cliche.
 







No comments:

Post a Comment